Thursday, August 27, 2009

A whole week!

Sorry it's been so long since I updated. I've been rushing to get my hiring paperwork done at a new job, and scrambling to find both a new place to live, and someone to replace me at the current apartment, in addition to working nearly full-time. Unfortunately, my internet is usually the one that pays the price, so I haven't had a chance to do my in-progress shots and dialogue for my TOEMP. (Just finished the dreadnaught, will have pics up on the next post in a sec)

The new job is at Express Scripts- the company itself handles medical benefits packages for corporations- say you get health insurance from work, we'd deal with the details of it. When someone has a higher copay than normal, or wants to see if a prescription is covered under their plan, we'd be the ones called- specifically, I'd be the guy on the phone. Training will either start Monday morning, if someone drops out of the already-full class, or the 28th September with the next class.

As to the new living situation, I'm going to be moving in with a couple friends (and the sister of one of them) in a house a bit farther than campus. Rent, utilities, and internet will only be 300 a month instead of 385 for rent, 34 for internet, and ~45 for utilities. The house has a garage, attic, and pool, with a few places I'm going to turn into gardens. The bedrooms are decent-sized, but the living room and dining room are positively huge. Kitchen's fairly large too, and the bathrooms are actually in nice condition. Will post pics of all this at a later date, and we've decided to name the place 'Hive of Scum and Villainy' as the majority of us are Star Wars fans. For a shorter name, we go with Mos Eisley.

Anyways, time for my TOEMP post. It'll be up in a couple minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment